Terms & Conditions
1. Open to Australian Residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the promoter/s or any other company or person directly connected with the administration of the promotion.
2. Competition opens 17:00 AEDST on Friday 13th October 2019 and closes 23:95 AEDST on Sunday 15th October 2019.
3. There will be two winners awarded, one for each So Frenchy So Chic event. Winners will be selected and announced by 19:00 AEDST on Monday 16th October 2019 via Instagram Stories. Winners will be notified via DM on Instagram and/or Facebook.
4. To enter, entrants must:
Follow @sofrenchy.sochic and @laurentperrieraustralia.
Comment with the city of their preference, “Melbourne” or “Sydney” and tag three friends.
5. Multiple entries permitted.
6. The Prizes:
(a) MELBOURNE WINNER:
Four tickets to So Frenchy So Chic, Melbourne on Sunday, 12th January 2020, 11.15am to 9pm, Werribee Park.
One bottle of Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé.
(b) SYDNEY WINNER:
Four tickets to So Frenchy So Chic, Sydney, on Saturday18th January 2020, 1pm to 11pm, Bicentennial Park Glebe.
One bottle of Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé.
7. This prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferrable and cannot be substituted for a different offer or champagne, other than listed above. Terms and Conditions of So Frenchy So Chic apply. If the winner, for whatever reason, can’t attend the event in the city of their choice, the price remains non-exchangeable, non-transferrable and cannot be substituted.
8. No other food or drink or glassware or discount or transport or accommodation or parking is included in this prize.
9. Proof of identity/age of the winner will be required by the Promoter. Failure to provide proof of identity will result in disqualification from this Promotion. The winner will be asked to provide a valid email address.
10. All entries must be made personally by the entrant. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer goods or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, with-out limitation, an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the Promotion or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, if it reasonably believes to be associated with such activity.
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes for an alternative of equal or greater value.
12. Alternate winner: Should the winner fail to respond to the winner notification, is not contactable after reasonable efforts within 1 working day or fail to present proof of ages, the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winning entrant may be awarded a prize on the same basis as described above.
13. The Promoter will do its best to ensure delivery of the prize as stated, but it reserves the right to substitute prizes of similar value in the event of non-availability of the stated prizes.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
15. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with the competition.
16. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Please refer to the GL4001 ‘Liquor promotion guidelines’ and GL4003 ‘Intoxication guidelines’ at liquorandgaming.justice.nsw.gov.au.
17. Data Protection: Your personal details will be kept confidential at all times an in accordance with the Privacy Act. The Promoter will only use the persona details supplied for the administration of the prize draw and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.
18. Winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this promotion.
19. The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. By participating in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
21. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by or in association with Instagram or Facebook.
So Frenchy So Chic
Nelson Wine Co, 2B Chapel Street,
St Kilda East, Victoria 3183, Australia.